Bastide du Levant, rooms and studio in Sainte-Maxime
Come spend your stay or your vacation the tranquility oF the Côte d'Azur
Nestled on the Côte d'Azur, in Sainte-Maxime in the Var in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the Bastide du Levant invites you to spend your stay in tranquility and by the sea.
Our rooms and our studio are 50 meters away from the Nartelle Beach, 3 minutes walk with rising sun on the sea (East).
Our manager Barbara Delattre is like a tourist guide, she takes the time necessary for your stay to meet your expectations, from wherever you come from Europe.
Seasonal vacation rentals
For your comfort and privacy we during your stay our rentals include :
- Independent entrances
- Furnished patio
- Gated parking with remote access
With your satisfaction in mind we offer room rentals and a Studio all requiring a 3 nights minimum stay :
- The "Zen Bedroom" of 17 sqm in ground level for 2 and 3 guests has its own independent entrance, private furnished patio and full bath with tub and toilet.
- The "Romantic Bedroom" of 15 sqm in ground floor for 2, 3 and 4 guests has its own independent entrance, private furnished patio and a full bath with a shower and toilet.
- The "Studio du Levant" of 20 sqm on one level for 2/3/4 guests has its own independent entrance with terrace of 20 sqm, private furnished patio : 1 main room with kitchenette: private bathroom with shower and toilet.
At 50 meters from the Nartelle Beach, the Bastide du Levant is available all year round and entirely on one level.
Rooms and studio are available at the night
Our rooms are located 14 kms from famous Saint-Tropez, close to Cannes, Nice, Saint-Paul-de-Vence and Gorges du Verdon.
To take a sunbath in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, in May, June, September and October, while discovering "Coastal trails" and the beauty of the Var hinterland.
Come and enjoy the sun outside the school holidays to explore the Côte d'Azur from Sainte-Maxime. Did you know that Sainte Maxime has an average of 300 full sun days per year ?!
City of Sainte-Maxime (83120): 2.5 km
Sainte Maxime’s coastline is 11 km and faces Saint-Tropez. This coastal town of approx. 15.000 habitants boasts a beautiful view of the Maures mountain range.
This gulf of the same name is set against the backdrop of the Maures mountain range..
His exceptional location is an ideal resort insurance with over 300 sun filled days per year.
The Nartelle Beach: 50 m
1 Km of thin sanded beach where you will find public and private beaches and restaurants. There you can do the following beach and water sports :
- Water skiing
- Jet Ski
- Pedal boat
- Scuba diving
- Beach volleyball
- Paddle boating
Other things to do nearby the Bastide du Levant!
- 18 holes golf course
- Mini golf
- Hiking and horseback riding
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing and water sports
- Mountain bike
- Tree & Adventure
- Bike paths nearby
To book a room or a studio or for more details, contact Bastide du Levant at Sainte-Maxime.